Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wedding Pictures

Tomorrow will be four wonderful months of marriage for Justin and I. To celebrate, I thought I'd post some of our pictures from the wedding. Chris Paxman took our pictures. It is so fun to look at pictures and remember our special day!








Friends and family on the Temple steps after our sealing (in mid-day July heat.)


I was so glad to have all of my family in town for the wedding--all the way from Texas, Minnesota, and Virginia!





My niece Samantha caught my bouquet!




I am so grateful for the sacrifices our parents and families made to make the day so beautiful and wonderful. We are so grateful to be married and enjoy life together!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm excited to finally see them!

Julie Rowse said...

What a fun wedding!!

LBJ said...

I'm so wonderful that you posted your wedding pictures. It was nice to see you looking so beautiful and so happy. Congratulations on doing things right! You're awesome!

Lisa Shumway said...

They turned out so well! I really like the one where he is kissing your cheek, it's cute:)

Lisa Hall said...

Your pictures are beautiful, Christie! I'm grateful you only had us take a couple of family pictures in the hot heat. I don't think I've ever seen Mitchell's face so red before :)