Yesterday was the last day of classes here at Arizona State. And today is Reading Day. Justin informed me that it's called "Dead Day" at the University of Arizona. I like Reading Day better.
The semester always seems to fly by, but it was especially quick this year. I like it when it's quick. However, I am having the sudden realization that this is my second-to-last Reading Day, my second-to-last batch of finals, and my last Christmas break before I graduate. It's rather odd that May 2011 is actually coming, and soon! I'm excited to be done with school soon, but there are a lot of big decisions that have to be made between now and then. How will I know what to do with myself when I'm not in school? That's what I've been doing since I was five!
The hardest part about being done with school now is that this past semester has been the best of my life. Justin and I both agree that school is way more fun when you're married. We've enjoyed driving to school, eating lunch on campus, and taking a few classes together. We went to school together for eight semesters before I fell in love with him, so this past semester has been so good. I like it this way.
2 comments:
It's funny that we just get on stage of life figured out and then we move on to the next. We're saying, "We had live all planned until after we went on a mission together, now what do we do?" So, change goes on forever. I'm sure you'll figure out what to do when you finish. You will find just the right path. That's who you are.
Love ya. Soeur J.
I agree that it is fun going to school when your married and being able to share some of the experiences of college together. It's crazy that you're almost done!
Post a Comment