Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Bagels!

This fall, Justin introduced me to the delicious pumpkin bagels and pumpkin shmear at Einstein's. I never knew they existed, but they do. However, the window of opportunity to eat one is small because they are seasonal. So last Saturday, we headed to our local Einstein Bros. Bagels and ordered two. We enjoyed them at Tempe Town Lake (which is now full again!) I heartily enjoyed the pumpkin bagels and would recommend them to all.



We walked around the lake and saw different inscriptions on stones in the wall. I especially related with this one:

Did you know that there are prehistoric fish fossils at Tempe Town Lake? Cool, huh?

3 comments:

Julie Rowse said...

Those bagels sound good. That little saying was pretty funny!

Lisa Shumway said...

I love Einstein Bagels! It is fun to be close to Tempe Town Lake, Brad and I would often go there to walk around and people watch :)

Sarah said...

How exciting - your first post! And those bagels do sound yummy!