So this is what you do when you won't take a nap!
Savannah's favorite song is "I Am a Child of God." She often asks me to sing it to her throughout the day, and loves to sit at the piano with me while I sing it and other songs of her choosing.
Savannah loves this big green monkey. One day she found her swimsuit and wanted monkey to wear it. Then she wanted to take Monkey outside to swing and play in the grass.
You always need a first day of school picture--even if it is your second year of medical school! Back to the grindstone!
Savannah loves to paint and do art projects. Since she has learned her colors, she enjoys choosing the colors to use. She seems to prefer blue, pink, and white.
I think this was the last picture we took before cutting his hair, which was starting to look somewhat ridiculous with its balding patterns.
Handsome little blondie! My dark hair has failed to come through again!
Savannah loves to play in soapy water with bowls, whisks, spoons, and measuring cups. This activity has been great for her.
Nathan looks unsure about the baby Savannah shared with him.
We enjoy going over to my Mom's house each week to play with cousins. On this day, we were having a birthday party for three of the cousins. These girls all loved the balloons Aunt Lisa brought!
Big boy in the bumbo!
By far her favorite thing to do--wing! It is used every day. Best birthday gift ever!
We sure love this smiley guy. It is rare that he is unhappy. I am so grateful for how easily he smiles and giggles.
The inaugural walk in the double stroller. Savannah loves having Nathan right next to her during walks now.
Dinner on the grass!
"I make this for Nathan!"
-Savannah
2 comments:
I love all the updates to your blog! That's so funny how Savannah tries to take her clothes off! Nathan looks so much like Justin!
I'm so glad that you are posting pictures so we can see your family! We miss you all.
Post a Comment