During the whole month of July, Justin attended Air Force Commissioned Officer Training. He is receiving a scholarship for medical school from the Air Force and became a Second Lieutenant in May. We are so very excited and grateful for this opportunity to be in the military! While we missed Justin so much during that month, we were grateful that my parents allowed us to stay with them. I appreciated the help and good company, and Savannah loved living at Grandpa and Grandma's house for the month.
 |
| This girl LOVES to swim and splash with Grandpa! |
 |
| I found these little people gathered around the table in a different spot in the house nearly every day. |
 |
| After a practice run through before Justin left, Savannah knew exactly what to do on her real birthday. |
 |
| Cute boy--still lots of dark hair! |
 |
| Savannah loved having daily access to the kitchen set and all the play food! |
1 comment:
I'm still not quite sure how your son ended up with the dark hair and nearly the rest of us ended up with the blondes.
Post a Comment