Friday, November 11, 2011

Strange Things in the Fridge: Part Two

I opened up the fridge recently and found this inside.


You never know what will be in the fridge with Justin around. He puts his laptop in the fridge or freezer to cool it down when it is overheating or moving really slow. We bought our laptops just a semester apart, and Justin's is having a hard time keeping up with the MacBook. 
I think Justin's conversion to Apple is fully complete now.

5 comments:

Julie Rowse said...

That's pretty strange. I used to keep my toothbrush in the fridge in Mongolia so the cockroaches wouldn't crawl on it. It was actually quite refreshing to brush with a cool brush! You should try it, Justin.

Lisa Shumway said...

That's funny! My computer often gets over heated too, but I would never have thought to put it in the fridge.

Allison said...

Does it help the speed? Maybe I should try sticking my PC in the fridge. Actually, our problem is not that it's slow, just that it freezes up, so the fridge would only increase that...ha ha.

Brianna and Tyson Smith said...

Tyson hates his PC and it's younger than my MacBook. He went from using my MacBook once in a blue moon while we were in AZ to every single day now because his is having huge issues too! I asked him if he's converted over yet and he keeps telling me he just wants a different PC. I think a new MacBook would be better :)

Jonathan said...

I'd be careful putting electronics in the fridge, because my Mom put our old Super Nintendo in our ice cold fridge-like storage room once so we didn't play it for a while. Problem was she forgot about it and its never worked the same since. It even gave the grey plastic outside a greenish hue. Hi by the way! Hope life is good.